Goal Setting Interactive WebinarPosted
We ask our students to set goals for the year, so should teachers. This is our “new year” and time to look at some positive changes and accomplishments we would like to make. This is facilitated by our Mentor and Co-Founder, Rene Pyatt. Rene has taught goal setting and positive thinking to students and adults. Start your year off with some personal reflection and goals for growth.
Scheduled Webinar, September 1, 2011 from 4:00 to 5:00.
You will participate in…
- Setting personal and professional SMART goals.
- Understanding how to write your PDP or PLP or other professional learning plan.
- Positive self talk to acheive goals.
- Visualization activity to acheive goals.
- Tricks and tips for helping students use goals.
Unable to join us? The webinar is downloadable for members until the end of September.